Families and pregnant women who need help applying for Medicaid or CHIP health coverage (MO Health Net) online can get free in-person help at Rogers Health. Rodgers Health wants applying for health coverage to be easy for your family.
For your appointment with a Rogers Health counselor you will need:
Personal documentation for every member of your household.
- Names and dates of birth.
- Birth certificates for each person age 18 and younger.
- Driver’s license or government ID for each person ago 19 and over.
- Social Security cards for anyone applying for coverage.
- Any immigration documents you have, such as: Permanent Resident Cards, Alien Registration numbers from I-94, I-571, I-766, I-797, Visa.
- A MO HealthNet card for each person who has one or Medicaid cards from another state.
- Proof of Missouri residence such as a utility bill or other bill with your name and address on it.
Employment documents for every working member of your household.
- Most recent federal income tax return and W-2 forms. For anyone who is self-employed, include the Schedule C tax form.
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days for each person who works.
- Information on health insurance for each person who can get coverage through their job.
Rogers Health has counselors at three locations in the Kansas City Metro area. Call 816-889-1915 to make an appointment with a Rodgers Health counselor at one of the following locations:
Platte County Health Department at 1201 East Street, Parkville, MO 64152
Good Samaritan Center of Excelsior Springs at 108 S. Thompson Avenue, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Clay County Public Health Center at 800 Haines Drive, Liberty, MO 64068
Learn more at rodgershealth.org.